Sunday, May 24, 2009

My very HAPPY Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to ME as I turn 63! .... I had wonderful gifts and cards from my sons and daughters and grandchildren. I love you all. What more could an old woman want? Dad took me to a show, Star Trek which was fabulous and bought me a strawberry cake (very little left day after....) and gorgeous red roses. Isn't he wonderful? I just can't think of a better birthday, other than spending it actually with all four sons and families. TWO YEARS from May 23rd - please join us as I QUIT my job (at 65 - not one day older) ...... 5/23/11 and leave immediately for Oahu - North Shore AGAIN. That is my dream and hopefully will keep me going for another two years at mental health. LOVE YOU ALL. Good friends and great family.

4 comments:

Familia Forsloff said...

Happy Birthday sweet mama! I can't wait...2 more years! Can WE join you on your celebration trip to Oahu in May '11!!! Wish we could have spent your bday with you buy we sure appreciate you being down here last week for Cooper's 1st bday!

Michelle said...

I am so glad that John was so good to you on your birthday! I will let Ryan know about Hawaii 2011!!! I DON'T WANT TO MISS IT! Love you so much and hope you will celebrate many, many more birthdays to come!

THE FORSLOFF FAMILY said...

We love you and think you are the best!!! Glad you had a good birthday, you deserve nothing but the best!!

The MARTINS said...

We will be there Mom!!!!