Saturday, September 6, 2008

it's a slow weekend.....


So I got my hair cut. I really like it and by next couple of haircuts it will actually be the desired look. Some of my sons have been known to say my hair has always been the same. This is pretty different.


You know it's a slow day when you find yourself taking an action video of the saltwater fish tank. but then again John has waited a long time to get this tank. There are eight fish and the Yellow Tang is one of the favorites. Eight fish in a 40 gallon tank...SWEET.


Hope you enjoy this video as much as we find ourselves watching them.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Liz, I just love your new haircut! It looks so good on you. But you always take such good care of your hair. And those fish are so fun to watch! We can't wait to get out there to see them in person.

Familia Forsloff said...

WOW! A video of an aquarium...exciting! Hehe, I actually am quite envious as I would love to have a salt water aquarium. LOVE your new hair mama. You look so young!

Michelle said...

Dad this is Ryan I love the vedio of the aquarium, what colorful fish, I have always enjoyed others salt water but im affraid of the maintance of them, thats why I have the fresh water.. Mom love your hair cut.